Sunday, March 1, 2015

Outfit of the Day



This post is kind of satisfying that long time dream of mine to model. And as I have the power of the blog on my side I'm making it happen. Not to mention I woke up again today to more snow. So I'm bored out of my mind. Not sure how Nerdy or Natural this is, but why stick with the same ole thing all the time? P.S. Can't wait to get a real camera. My Android sucks bum.

The Kitteh had to be in the picture

This Outfit is Pure J.Crew, H&M goodness. I only shop J.Crew sales on principle. So My pants and shirt were lucky finds. The boots I could not live without, seriously the most comfortable pair of booties I have ever owned and they were only $35 at H&M. The scarf is from a tiny little shop in St. Andrews Scotland but the tartan pattern is "Brodie" 
The red lips are a gift, my first coco chanel item. 

Walk it Gurlll

0 comments:

Post a Comment